There are many health benefits when it comes to drinking water. Drinking water is an essential part of any weight loss program. Drinking water can help to increase the rate in which your liver burns fat. Water can also help control the intake of excess calories when replacing a high calorie beverage with water.
Other benefits of drinking water:
· Water helps maintain the proper balance of fluids in the body. Proper balances of body fluids help support a healthy digestion system, circulation and maintain body temperature.
· Water helps support the kidney by cleansing and ridding your body of toxins.
· Water helps maintain normal bowel movement and helps prevent constipation.
· Water helps fuel muscles to help increase energy and productivity.
· Water helps to support healthy skin.
It is recommended to drink at least 8 glasses of water a day. If you find yourself having difficulties drinking water, try some of the following ideas to increase your water intake.
· Try drinking your water room temperature.
· Add lemon to your water if you need a little flavor. If lemon is not your favorite, try adding fresh berries to your water.
· Drink warm or iced herbal teas.